Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is anyone here will still visit my blog? Ha Ha.
There is a crazy girl here thought that she found her love one but now finally she know that she is wrong. ^^ Another 3hour to 18 November 2010 His birthday. I guess he happily celebrating his birthday with his friends and family bah. And there is a blur lady stunning here. Didn't know other girl will be like me ma. One year. One year before and after, and this is the result. hmm.. I understand the meaning of life already. Bought a cake for the birthday boy but end up I'm the one blowing the candle:)
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.

Wish you all the best in your future. Hope you enjoy yourself with your friends and family. Take good care of your own health.

No comments:

Post a Comment